Thinkwrap is a growing ecommerce professional services company. Our clients range from mid-sized retailers to large national corporations. We architect and build a wide range of commerce web sites based on Oracle ATG technologies, and we integrate those applications into our clients’ order processing infrastructures. We excel at what we do. We hold ourselves to the very highest standards and our staff take great pride in our accomplishments.
We have enjoyed considerable success and are looking to find people to augment our team.
Thinkwrap strongly believes that our success will be built with excellent people; using the right tools and following the correct processes. Excellence is fundamental and pervasive in all elements of our corporate culture.
We currently have a requirement for an Intermediate Java/J2EE Developer.
You like new challenges. You like having the ability to analyze complex requirements and offer effective solutions. You work effectively in a team environment. Your curiosity with technology has enabled you to keep abreast of emerging technologies and best practices. You are confident, with demonstrated customer engagement experience, coupled with strong business acumen and communication skills.
To meet the Challenge, you will have:
- 3-5 years experience in software development.
- 2-4 years experience in development of Java/J2EE based solutions, involving both front and back end development.
- Experience with Spring/SpringMVC, Maven and JBoss Infrastructure
- Experience with HMML, CSS and Advanced Java Script
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience with source control tools, such as SNV and CVS.
- Experience with XML, XSD and JAXB.
- Experience with Java frameworks (Spring, Struts and Hibernate) is an asset.
- SQL, specifically Oracle databases
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with eCommerce application development
- Experience with ATG (personalization and/or commerce)
We have a very strong People and Learning culture built on the belief that our collective knowledge is our most valuable asset and that our people are key to making best use of this knowledge. As a vital part of our culture, you will:
- Be proactive in becoming part of the team. Know when to ask for help, know when to offer help, ask others so that you can learn, share what you know so that others can learn.
- Be reliable.
- Contribute to the development of our organization by representing quality, continuous improvement and high performance through your active participation in discussion and idea generation.
- Understand how your role is important to the success of the company as a whole and ensure that you have all you need to succeed.
If you believe that you can make a significant contribution to our team, we would love to hear from you.
As part of your application, please attach a resume with detailed work history and a cover letter that explains how you will contribute to our culture and why you may be the ideal candidate.
Thank you for your considering a career with ThinkWrap.
How to apply
Send applications to email@example.com